ABOUT THE BOARD:
The Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) per Section 1125.04 of the City Code is composed of seven volunteer members, consisting of 1 member of Council and 2 At-Large members and 1 member from each ward, with a 3-year term each, staggered.
The Board of Zoning Appeals is responsible for hearing appeals from individuals who are requesting exceptions or variations for City Ordinances in regard to land use and building requirements or from individuals who are questioning the appropriateness of orders made by City officials. It is the Board’s goal to treat all individuals fairly and courteously. Each appeal is heard and decided on its own merit. Be advised that the Board of Zoning Appeals may be limited in their authority, if any, to grant a variance from the Zoning Code.
• Robert Whitmore, First Ward Representative, term ends June 30, 2021
Address: 433 Ablemarle Circle
• Todd Daughenbaugh, Second Ward Representative, term ends June 30, 2021
Address: 422 Oslow Court
• Matt Dick, Third Ward Representative, term ends June 30, 2022
Address: 146 Somerset Road
• Adam Vaughn, Fourth Ward Representative, term ends June 30, 2022
Address: 38 Cheshire Street
• Paul Junk, At Large Representative, term ends June 30, 2020
Address: 144 Dogwood Drive
• Beth Fisher, At Large Representative, term ends June 30, 2020
Address: 45 Darlington Rd
•George Hellinger, City Council Representative
Address: 817 Executive Blvd
The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at City Hall the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm.
Agendas & Motion Summaries
Board of Zoning Appeals Minutes are available upon acceptance by City Council.