Get in-person help with Income Tax or Utility Billing
- Appointments are available from 8 am until 10 am each business day for 30 minute increments
- The availability of the appointments is limited to the mornings as Income Tax and Utilities only have one staff member working at Mingo each day.
- If a 30 minute increment is reserved it cannot be book by another customer (meaning we cannot serve both an income tax and utility customer at the same time).
- Appointments are established for matters that can only be addressed in person (appointments for accepting payments are discouraged as customers can pay online, over the phone or use a drop box).
- Once reserved, the customer will receive a confirmation via email and text message.
- Customers will receive a reminder email and text message close to the date and time of the appointment.
- When a customer arrives at Mingo they will need to call 740-203-1000 to allow a staff member to remotely unlock the main doors and permit them into the customer service area (similar setup for a doctor appointment).
- Customers will be required to wear a mask while inside the building for their customer service appointment.
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)