Q: How do I obtain a copy of a fire report?
A: Phone us at 740-203-1300. Please have the date of the fire incident and location. The fire report can be picked up at the station, mailed or faxed.

Q: How do I obtain a copy of an EMS run?
A: EMS run records are only available to the patient or authorized individuals. EMS reports are private and confidential medical information. A patient may request a report in person by signing a medical authorization form and showing identification.

Q: Does the Department bill for EMS service?
A: No. We do not bill for emergency services.

Q: Who can service my fire extinguisher?
A: Tri-Township Fire Department, 495 Sunbury Road, Delaware, 740-369-2703; or B and J Extinguisher Service Inc.,153 Campbell Street, Marion, 43302, 740-382-5955

Q: How do I obtain a burn permit?
A: Phone 740-203-1300 and ask for Fire Prevention. There is information here, as well.

Q: How do I get my home inspected for adoption, child care and or foster care?
A: Phone 740-203-1300 and ask for Fire Prevention to schedule an appointment.

Q: Does the Department check for carbon monoxide and/or strange odors?
A: Yes. Phone 740-203-1300.

Q: Does the Department offer CPR classes?
A: Yes. Register through this link.

Q: Can I take a fire station tour?
A: Yes. Phone 740-203-1300 to schedule.

Q: Where do I dispose of household generated hazardous materials?
A: Contact the Delaware General Health District at 740-368-1700 or lick here

Fire Department99 South Liberty StreetEmail740-203-1300
(Visited 2,349 times, 1 visits today)