Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain a copy of a fire report?
A fire report can be obtained by calling the fire department at 740-203-1300. Please have the date of the fire incident and location. The fire report can be picked up at the station, mailed or faxed.

How do I obtain a copy of an EMS run?
EMS records are only available to the patient or authorized individuals. EMS reports are considrered private and confidential medical information. A patient may request a report in person by signing a medical authorization form and showing identification.   

Does the Delaware Fire Department bill for EMS service?
The department does not bill for emergency services of any kind.

who can service my fire extinguishers?  
Tri-Township Fire Department, 495 Sunbury Road, Delaware 43015, 740-369-2703, B and J Extinguisher Service Inc.,153 Campbell Street, Marion, 43302, 740-382-5955

How do I obtain a burn permit?
Call 740-203-1300 and ask for Fire Prevention.

How do I get my home inspected for adoption, child care and or foster care?
Call 740-203-1300, ask for Fire Prevention, and request an appointment.

Does the Department check for carbon monoxide and/or strange odors?
Yes. Call 740-203-1300.

Does the Delaware Fire Department offer CPR classes?
We do not offer CPR classes through the fire department, but we will put you in contact with an instructor. Call 740-203-1300

Can I Take a station tour?
Yes. Call 740-203-1300 to schedule.

Where do I dispose of household generated hazardous materials?
Contact the Delaware General Health District. 740-368-1700

If you would like your car seat inspected for free please contact the Delaware General Health District at (740)-368-1700 ext 2076 or visit there website at 
Here is a link to the Delaware General Health Districk 2010 Car Seat Check Schedule.